Establish A Fund
Establishing a fund at the Grand Haven Area Community Foundation is an easy and effective way to invest in your community.
Our goal is to help you establish the fund that will enable you to fulfill your philanthropic purpose. Listed below are the types of funds that we have available to our donors. Please call us at 616-842-6378 and let us help you determine what is best for you.
- Greatest Needs Funds - most flexible fund to meet the changing needs of our community.
- Field of Interest Funds - flexibility to meet the changing needs of our community within a particular area of interest.
- Advised Funds - a popular fund which allows the donor to recommend grants to causes that they care about.
- Scholarship Funds - a fund which supports our local students with grants to pursue post-secondary education.
- Designated Funds - a fund which provides annual grants for one or more organizations in perpetuity.
- Organization Funds - a fund which a charitable organization can start to perpetually benefit the mission of the organization.
- Community Service Funds - funds that help a local initiative raise dollars for immediate use.